Helping students and instructors with teamwork
- Content delivered to students based on how they say their team is doing.
- Lessons on teamwork concepts include messages tailored to individual student attributes.
- Exercises help students create plans, assess on progress, and reflect on their own behaviors.
- Regular student check-in surveys on team function.
- Instructor dashboard to monitor student teams.
- Visualizations to help students see their team’s progression.
- Robust system means that each course or setting can set their own schedule, select or add content, and determine what student measures matter to them.
- Instructor views include customizable performance categories to flag teams that could use support.